Saturday, February 12, 2011

Real Man on a Mission

  Never expect praise for doing what you’re supposed to do (e.g., take care of your kids, change a dirty diaper if needed, clean up your own messes, gas the car, wash the car, work for a living). Real Men do these things and don’t complain, it’s part of the deal.


  I originally started this Blog after my trip to West Africa on a Medical Mission in 2005. It was a journey of self discovery for me. 

 I have since traveled to the impoverished island nation of Haiti on similar medical trips. I also went to Haiti after the devastating earthquake of 2010.

 This type of work has been rewarding to me personally on many levels. I intend on doing many more of these trips as the years pass on, and as long as I have the health to do so, as these are usually very physically demanding. 

  It is my hope that you are able to find something of value here at Mission Field Central. This is actually the humanitarian arm of my other journal, The Real Man's Journal. 

  Make no mistake about it; no matter what you think of The Real Man's Journal, or it's contents, helping other people is central to what makes me who I am.

  Share this Blag with your friends and co-workers. Discuss mission work with your children and family. Go on a journey of your own. Help those in need. If you cannot go yourself, give so that others, like myself, can.   

No comments: